barbeque braai food
BUILD YOUR VERY OWN LEKKER BRAAI MENU
Boerewors – Spare Ribs – Sosaties -Salads
Mix it up just the way you like it
professional Team Every single time!
barbeque braai food
“In South Africa, we take our love for Braai very seriously, and it’s more than just a simple barbecue. It’s a time-honoured tradition of gathering with family and friends to create unforgettable memories.
To make your barbeque braai food experience even more special, we offer an all-inclusive package that includes one or more staff members, depending on your requirements, a Gazebo to provide shade and shelter for the food, and serving tables to ensure your food is presented beautifully. Rolls and sauces, so you have everything you need to create your perfect meal.
You can then select your choice of meat to be added to the barbeque braai food package, and we’ll take care of the rest, leaving you with nothing to worry about except enjoying the company of your loved ones and savouring the flavours of a truly authentic South African Braai.”
EARN £50 DISCOUNT WHEN BOOKING T/C APPLY
- Welcome to the £50 discount challenge. We are very excited to introduce this new discount scheme in 2024 and will offer it to all existing and new clients.
- Receive a £50 discount on any booking made with The London Hog Roast Company throughout the year; all months apply to this great promotion!
- To qualify and receive the £50 discount, you must leave us feedback on three of our five social media platforms.
- Our social media sites where we would want to collect your feedback will be Google Maps, Yell Business, Trustpilot, Trustindex & Facebook; we will require confirmation to apply the discount.
- Should you want to earn an additional £10 OFF, making it a total of £60, please leave feedback on all platforms.
- Our social media links are on the website for you to easily follow and leave feedback.
- Many of you will wonder, but how can I leave feedback and earn a £50 discount if I have not tasted or experienced the service that The London Hog Roast Company has to offer?
- Well, it is simple: when you book with us, you will already start to experience our customer service via telephone or email and how we deal with your inquiry. So, with this customer service experience, you can leave feedback; once your event takes place, you only need to update your feedback with us.
- So, how cool is this? we require a £100 deposit to secure your booking slot with any booking. Please note this is not a cash voucher. The £50 discount will only be applied when you book a roast package with us.
- What happens if I have already left feedback and earned my £50 discount but want to book again but some social media platforms do not allow me to leave another feedback?
- You can always leave new feedback from your partners or another email address.
- All DIY packages will have a £30 discount towards your rental experience; the same rules apply; however, to earn the £30 discount, we only require you to leave two pieces of feedback on our platforms.
2 Jan – 31st March
1st Oct – 30th Nov
- BBQ – for 20-30 people
- Price: £395.00 – 1 Staff
- BBQ – for 40-50 people
- Price: £475.00 – 1 Staff
- BBQ – for 70-90 people
- Price: £595.00 – 2 Staff
- BBQ – for 110-130 people
- Price: £750.00 – 2 Staff
- Don’t include any meat. Meat options cost extra.
includes – chef/s Gazebo Serving Tables Rolls & Sauces
- BBQ Ribs 300 grams with brushed BBQ sauce £5.50
- Mixed Vegetable Kebab on a skewer £5.95 pp
- British beef burger with cheese, tomato and sauces £5.50 pp
- South-African “Boerewors” sausage with ketchup & mustard £5.50 pp
- Jumbo British pork sausage in a roll £5.00 pp
- BBQ chicken skewers with roasted peppers £5.25 pp
- Small BBQ chicken skewers with roasted peppers £3.75 pp
- BBQ chicken skewers with NO peppers £4.75 pp
- Minted lamb skewers & rosemary £5.50 pp
- Small minted lamb skewers & rosemary £3.75 pp
- Beef skewers with red onion and roasted peppers £5.50 pp
- BBQ chicken drumsticks or thigh with BBQ sauce £2.50pp
- Grilled corn on the cob £2.00 pp
- Minted lamb chops with rosemary £3.75 pp
- British pork chops, sea salt & lemon £3.00 pp
Prices are subject to a minimum order of 15 per selection.
FOR larger BARBEQUE BRAAI EVENTS please contact us
- Creamy New Baby Potato Salad £1.80 pp
- 4 Bean Salads £1.80 pp
- Olive & Feta Green Salad £1.80 pp
- Red Cabbage Coleslaw £1.80 pp
- Classic Green Salad £1.80 pp
- Rocket & Parmesan and Feta £1.80 pp
- Roasted new baby potatoes with rosemary and garlic £1.80 pp
- Prices are subject to a minimum order of 40 servings per salad.
- Mixed vegetable kebab served with sour cream & chive dressing
- £5.95 pp
- Pepper Bombers “Stuffed peppers”
- £5.95 pp
- Salmon 120g fresh lemon & crushed black pepper
- £6.95 pp
- Veggie pots – Mixed vegetable with herbs, rice & fresh basil
- £6.95 pp
- Prices are subject to a minimum order of 6 units per item
- Strong disposable crockery 22.5cm (plate, napkin, knife, fork) £0.65 pp
- Strong oval disposable crockery 25.4cm (plate, napkin, knife, fork) £0.75 pp
- Biodegradable plates, wooden knives & forks and napkins £0.95 pp
- Helper on the day (Arrive with Chef & Leave with Chef) £125.00 pp
BARBEQUE BRAAI FOOD TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please note should you not have a side entrance, or stairs or have any obstruction with your access, we need to add a staff member to your booking to assist the chef in carrying the equipment. This will also apply to the size of the event or menu options being selected
- Please send photos of the access & location where we will be cooking. Dimension of any entry or door must be sent via WhatsApp or email.
- We require an open 4 x 4-meter space for our barbeque braai food gazebo and machine.
- We will arrive and need access to your venue 3-4 hours before serving time, depending on your size menu.
- A power source is required onsite.
- We serve food for 1 hour long. Should you require any extension of serving times or should your event be running late this will be charged at the following rates per staff member – up to 30min @ £45 / up to 1 hour @ £70 and to be paid via cash to the staff member.
- Serving times after 8.00 pm will have a £50 late fee charge per staff member. The charge will be for staff members to find alternative transport once arriving back late from events – to be paid via cash on the day.
- With the barbeque braai food package, we do not take any leftovers.
- All leftovers will be placed in dishes provided by the client on the day.
- The client is responsible for informing us of any food allergies when making a booking with our barbeque braai food package.
- With the barbeque braai food package, we recommend having our equipment on the grass. Should you require us to roast on any alternative surface, THE CLIENT will need to provide us with a surface cover on arrival and will take on the full liability and responsibility for any damages that might occur during the event.
- We recommend setting up close to any clear exit point once we finish to avoid any disruption towards your event when leaving.
- Should we need to set up in your garden with good side access, but you still need us to set up at the rear of the garden or behind a marquee, an assistant will be required to assist the chef carrying the equipment. Failure to notify us before we arrive on the day “with only one staff member” will result in you being charged a fee of £100. This cost will go to the staff member carrying the gear alone. Assistance can’t be given due to our public liability insurance T&C
- To secure your barbeque braai food package you will be required to pay a deposit of £100.00. This can be paid to us via online banking. Ten days before your event, all arrangements will be confirmed, and the balance payable.
- We require 21 days’ notice for cancellation of your event. Cancellation after 21 days will forfeit your security deposit.
- Our machines are PAT-tested
- We have a 10M public liability in place
- The barbaque braai food package does generate smoke as we do cook on charcoal
- £2 per mile applies to 20 miles and more from KT9 or GU35 postcode.
- The customer is responsible should any of these apply to the location of event parking, congestion, or emissions chargers. These charges will be added to your final balance.
- Should you not have a driveway, please secure a space for us in front of your property by parking your vehicle or using your bins before arrival. This will avoid any delays or disruption towards your event upon arrival.
- The London Hog Roast Company Ltd is not responsible for any damage that may unintentionally occur should we need to access any building without outdoor access. The clients agree to take on all responsibility & losses.
- By paying your deposit, you agree to all the terms and conditions with the barbeque braai food and have been discussed with The London Hog Roast Company Ltd.
Hog Roast POPULARITY VOTES
GOLDEN HOG ROAST
CHARCOAL SPIT FIRE ROAST
CHARCOAL LAMB ROAST
BBQ - BRAAI