FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE SOPHISTICATED
WHY NOT TRY OUR DELICIOUS LAMB ROAST
WE OFFER GAS OR CHARCOAL LAMB PACKAGES
roasted potatoes is a must
with any lamb roast
professional Team Every single time!
LAMB ROAST PACKAGES
“Our exquisite lamb roasts will leave you in awe, as we pride ourselves on their unparalleled quality. The London Hog Roast Company exclusively sources top-grade British Free Range Lamb for our discerning customers. Rest assured, all our succulent cuts are meticulously prepared on-site, ensuring the freshness that we promise to uphold”
£50 DISCOUNT ON LAMB ROAST T/C APPLY
- Welcome to the £50 discount challenge. We are very excited to introduce this new discount scheme in 2024 and will offer it to all existing and new clients.
- Receive a £50 discount on any booking made with The London Hog Roast Company throughout the year; all months apply to this great promotion!
- To qualify and receive the £50 discount, you must leave us feedback on three of our five social media platforms.
- Our social media sites where we would want to collect your feedback will be Google Maps, Yell Business, Trustpilot, Trustindex & Facebook; we will require confirmation to apply the discount.
- Should you want to earn an additional £10 OFF, making it a total of £60, please leave feedback on all platforms.
- Our social media links are on the website for you to easily follow and leave feedback.
- Many of you will wonder, but how can I leave feedback and earn a £50 discount if I have not tasted or experienced the service that The London Hog Roast Company has to offer?
- Well, it is simple: when you book with us, you will already start to experience our customer service via telephone or email and how we deal with your inquiry. So, with this customer service experience, you can leave feedback; once your event takes place, you only need to update your feedback with us.
- So, how cool is this? we require a £100 deposit to secure your booking slot with any booking. Please note this is not a cash voucher. The £50 discount will only be applied when you book a roast package with us.
- What happens if I have already left feedback and earned my £50 discount but want to book again but some social media platforms do not allow me to leave another feedback?
- You can always leave new feedback from your partners or another email address.
- All DIY packages will have a £30 discount towards your rental experience; the same rules apply; however, to earn the £30 discount, we only require you to leave two pieces of feedback on our platforms.
lamb roast - gas
for 25 people up to 40 servings – £745.00
for 40 people up to 60 servings – £845.00
for 50-60 people up to 80 servings – £945.00
for 70-80 people up to 100 servings – £1045.00
for 100 people up to 140 servings – £1145.00
LAMB ROAST Includes
Braai Chef – Gazebo – Table – rolls -Sauces
lamb roast - charcoal
for 25 people up to 40 servings – £845.00
for 40 people up to 60 servings – £945.00
for 50-60 people up to 80 servings – £1045.00
for 70-80 people up to 100 servings – £1145.00
for 100 people up to 140 servings – £1295.00
lAMB ROAST Includes
Braai Chef – Gazebo – Table – rolls -Sauces
FOR larger Lamb roast EVENTS please contact us
& VEG OPTIONs
- Creamy New Baby Potato Salad £1.80 pp
- 4 Bean Salads £1.80 pp
- Olive & Feta Green Salad £1.80 pp
- Red Cabbage Coleslaw £1.80 pp
- Classic Green Salad £1.80 pp
- Rocket & Parmesan and Feta £1.80 pp
- Roasted new baby potatoes with rosemary and garlic £1.80 pp
- Prices are subject to a minimum order of 40 servings per salad.
- Mixed vegetable kebab served with sour cream & chive dressing
- £5.95 pp
- Pepper Bombers “Stuffed peppers”
- £5.95 pp
- Salmon 120g fresh lemon & crushed black pepper
- £6.95 pp
- Veggie pots – Mixed vegetable with herbs, rice & fresh basil
- £6.95 pp
- Prices are subject to a minimum order of 6 units per item
- Strong disposable crockery 22.5cm (plate, napkin, knife, fork) £0.65 pp
- Strong oval disposable crockery 25.4cm (plate, napkin, knife, fork) £0.75 pp
- Biodegradable plates, wooden knives & forks and napkins £0.95 pp
- Helper on the day T&C(Arrive with Chef & Leave with Chef) £125.00 pp
LAMB ROAST TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All our lamb roast machines are PAT tested and we have 10 Million Public Liability Insurance.
- The London Hog Roast Company Ltd is not responsible for any damage that may unintentionally occur should we need to access any building without outdoor access. The clients agree to take on all responsibility & losses.
- Please note should you not have a side entrance, or stairs or have any obstruction with your access, we need to add a staff member to your booking to assist the chef in carrying the equipment. This will also apply to the size of the event or menu options being selected.
- Our lamb roast machine is 78cm wide 1.4m high and 1.4m long.
- Please send photos of the access & location where we will be cooking. Dimension of any entry or door needs to be sent.
- We require an open 4 x 4-meter space for our gazebo and machine.
- Depending on the lamb package selected from our menu, we will arrive and need access to your venue between 5-7 hours before serving time.
- A power source is required onsite.
- We serve food for 1 hour long. Should you require any extension of serving times or should your event be running late this will be charged at the following rates per staff member – up to 30min @ £45 / up to 1 hour @ £70 and to be paid via cash to the staff member.
- Serving times after 8.00 pm will have a £50 late fee charge per staff member. The charge will be for staff members to find alternative transport once arriving back late from events – to be paid via cash on the day.
- We do not take any leftovers.
- All leftovers with the lamb roast will be placed in dishes provided by the client on the day.
- The client needs to inform us of any food allergies when making a booking. Our marinade sauce does contain traces of gluten.
- Please view our salad page for ingredients we use with our salads.
- We recommend having our lamb roast equipment on the grass. Should you require us to roast on any alternative surface; THE CLIENT will need to provide us with a surface cover on arrival and will take on the full liability and responsibility for any damages that might occur during the event.
- We recommend setting up close to any clear exit point once we finish to avoid any disruption towards your event when leaving.
- Should we need to set up in your garden with good side access, but you still need us to set up at the rear of the garden or behind a marquee an assistant will be required to assist the chef carrying the equipment. Failure to notify us in advance of this when we arrive on the day “with only 1 staff member” will result in you being charged a fee of £100. This cost will go to the staff member who carries the gear by himself. Assistance can’t be given due to our public liability insurance T&C
- To secure your lamb roast event, you will be required to pay a deposit of £100.00. This can be paid to us via online banking. Ten days before your event all arrangements will be confirmed and the balance payable.
- We require 21 days’ notice for cancellation of your event. Cancellation after 21 days will forfeit your security deposit.
- Our lamb roast machines are PAT tested & have a gas certificate.
- We can only roast outdoors with this gas machine.
- £2 per mile applies to 20 miles and more from KT9 or GU35 postcode.
- The customer is responsible should any of these apply to the location of event parking, congestion, or emissions chargers. These charges will be added to your final balance.
- Should you not have a driveway, please secure a space for us in front of your property by parking your vehicle or using your bins before arrival, this will avoid any delays or disruption towards your event upon arrival.
- By paying your deposit for the lamb roast, you agree that all the terms above are correct and have been discussed with The London Hog Roast Company Ltd.
Hog Roast POPULARITY VOTES
GOLDEN HOG ROAST
CHARCOAL SPIT FIRE ROAST
CHARCOAL LAMB ROAST
BBQ - BRAAI